upload your own poetry, Publish Your Poem Now | Submit Your Best Poem | Publish Your Poetry Online | Great Places To Submit Your Poetry | Poetry Websites To Read And Share Your Poems | How can I publish my poetry,  Where can I upload my poetry, How can i publish my poems for free, Where can publish my poems online, Publish your poetry, prose work, Places to Post Your Poetry Online

यह आपका पन्ना हैं, यहाँ आप अपनी स्वरचित कविता, कहानी, ग़ज़ल, शायरी अपलोड कर सकतें है और अपनी रचनाओं को अधिक लोगों तक पहूंचा सकते हैं। आपके द्वारा भेजी गयी रचनाओं को जल्द ही इस पेज पर साझा किया जाएगा आपके नाम, फोटो और सोशल मीडिया के लिंक के साथ जो आपके पाठकों को आपके साथ विभिन्न सोशल मीडिया प्लेटफॉर्म पर जोड़ता है।

हर लेखक को एक ऐसा मंच चाहिए होता है जहाँ वह अपना कविता, कहानी, ग़ज़ल, शायरी इत्यादि साझा कर सके और अपनी भावनाओ को व्यक्त कर सके। लेखकों के इसी प्रयाश को एक मंच देने के लिए शब्द फैक्ट्री द्वारा इस पेज की शुरुआत की गयी हैं।  

This is your page, here you can upload your composed Poetry, Story, Ghazals, Shayari and reach more people with your content.The compositions you send will be shared on this page soon with your name, photo and social media link that connect your readers on various social media platforms with you.

Every writer needs a platform where he/she can share his/her poetry, story, ghazals, Shayari etc. and express his feelings. This page has been started by Shabd Factory to give a platform to the writers' efforts.


 CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD OR WRITE 
 लिखने या अपलोड करने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें 

    click here   to read the terms & conditions.


HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR POETRY GUIDE
STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO
 
















      POPULAR SEARCH
      Publish Your Poem Now | Submit Your Best Poem | Publish Your Poetry Online | Great Places To Submit Your Poetry | Poetry Websites To Read And Share Your Poems | How can I publish my poetry | Where can I upload my poetry | How can I publish my poems for free | Where can I publish my poems online | Publish your poetry or prose work | Places to Post Your Poetry Online